I’m pretty sure I’m still dead from this weekend.
- I didn’t get home until after midnight, and immediately watched Game of Thrones. At this point I take seasons 1, 3, 4 and 5 of this show as a personal insult. If the show always had the ability to be this compelling and interesting why did they wait so long to do it?
- I was supposed to show my apartment to a potential roommate tonight but she didn’t show up. It was pretty annoying. Know somebody looking for a room? Don’t tell them I’ll probably talk shit about them on my blog.
- I also established the official Fun With Funemployment Facebook page. Tell your friends!
- There are currently two bottles of wine under my name at the Hotel Monaco in DC. Feel free to go and get them for yourself.
Price is Right-Cap
It’s really hard to come up with compelling takes on what happened in an episode of Price is Right. This week’s episode featured several close-up shots of one of the models’ cleavage which seems a little inappropriate considering she was modeling a bracelet.
Best Moment: A contestant was named Dawn Johnson, and Drew was gracious enough to only make one Miami Vice reference.
Worst Moment: George tried to ride a luggage scooter and failed miserably.
By The Numbers
Sobriety: 10/10. I can’t even look at alcohol right now.
Healthy Eating: 8/10. I actually ate mostly like a normal person today.
- String Cheese Count: 4. I have finally killed the string cheese.
Sanity: 7/10. I never left my apartment or talked to anyone today but it wasn’t my fault!
True Love: 0/10. Well I know one rude potential roommate I won’t be dating!