I’d like to officially welcome my sister Katie to the world of funemployment. If you’re interested in hearing about her journey check out her blog Wake and Bake or something.
- I hung out at The Pub and the People until about 1 am trying some of their experimental cocktails.
- When I got home I reheated a shitload of pasta and fell asleep reading in my desk chair.
- I’ve spent the majority of the day only wearing black socks. Walking barefoot on hardwood floors in my version of hell.
- My bike wasn’t ready in time, so I’m still stuck with these dumb assholes
- I’m declaring 2016 the year Gay Talese tried to re-establish himself as a Simpsons reference AND an asshole. I read the section of The Voyeurs Motel published in the New Yorker and shit was garbage.
- I finally watched the pilot for The Night Of. It’s pretty good if you like watching people notice things. Also Riz Ahmed is a treasure. If you haven’t seen Four Lions or Nightcrawler, do so immediately.
Price is Right-Cap
There were like five different models on this episode of Price is Right. They must be under budget if they can afford more than their usual two.
Best Moment: A delightful old sad sack played It’s In The Bag. He knew when to quit, and after winning $4,000 he shouted “can I hug Rachel?” He hugged the dude model too.
Worst Moment: They already brought Card Game back, and Drew is still terrible at explaining it.
By the Numbers
Sobriety: 4/10. I’m a monster!
Healthy Eating: 2/10. All I ate today was a calzone and Chinese food.
True Love: 0/10.