A couple of people are leaving Atlas, so they had a going away party. My original plan was of course to skip it and spend all night sitting alone in my room watching tv, but for some stupid reason I decided to go.
It turns out that the people I interact with regularly not only know who I am, but enjoy my company. Not only did I hang out with people and have a good time, I even went to a second location with the group. Human interactions are weird.
- I woke up sore as fuck, and was entirely prepared to skip parkour class. I somehow talked myself into going, and we spent the entire class just jumping and climbing around with no real set goal. If I had a full range of motion, I would have done better, but I still did pretty well.
- I spent a large portion of the day cleaning my room and doing laundry. Who am I trying to impress?
- I have been craving pork chops today, and had grand plans to make some for dinner/lunches all week. Instead I stayed out drinking, so look for the update about pork chops in my weekend update.
- I didn’t watch the Olympic opening ceremonies. Were they terrible?
- There were a lot of conversations about Orlando Bloom’s dick tonight.
By the Numbers
Sobriety: 5/10. I read an article earlier about how you should always just have 2 drinks at a party. I ignored that article.
Healthy Eating: 0/10. I . . . I don’t think I ate today?
Sanity: 8/10. I did things I didn’t want to do and didn’t regret it!
True Love: 1/10. So many ladies are so into me right now!
Ninja Skillz: 2/10. My arms are pretty much dead, which made some of my climbing garbage.