I couldn’t sleep, so I was up until about 7:30 AM drinking and subtly editing my letter to Kelsey. I woke up around 11:30 AM to my landlord demanding the rent I forgot to leave for her.
- I had a plan to be productive and hit the gym before work, but decided to watch Shark Tank instead. It was for the best anyway, because my manager called me to tell me I didn’t have to come in. Victories all around.
- My poops are borderline concerning right now. I need more fiber in my diet
- I watched the pilot for Donald Glover’s Atlanta and am definitely on board. So far it’s funny, weird and compelling, and I’m excited to see where it goes from here.
- To prepare for the Dinosaur Jr. concert tomorrow I listened to their 7″ demos I got for Record Store Day a few years ago. Shit still holds up, and the art is so wonderfully 90’s.
- I was going to finally watch Hitchcock/Truffaut, but it was loading too slow, so I watched Futurama and started catching up on You’re the Worst instead.
By the Numbers
Sobriety: 3/10. Pass
Healthy Eating: 5/10. I had coffee and greek yogurt for 1:30 PM breakfast and made kielbasa for lunch/dinner.
Sanity: 5/10. I didn’t go outside today, but in my defense it was hot and looked like rain.
True Love: 0/10. Well it looks like Kelsey and I won’t be having that will they/won’t they relationship you were all clamoring for.