I managed to drive from DC to PA completely without incident. I’m kinda sad I don’t have anything wacky to report.
- I had to get a stupid haircut for this dumb wedding. Now I look like an almost normal person.
- The car rental place gave me a Toyota Camry for my trip to PA, and I hate it so much. It’s just not designed for a person of my size and posture, so I can’t sit comfortably unless my seat is basically on the floor of the back seat. It’s also kinda dirty. Luckily, I’m trading it for a different car next week.
- I considered not stopping at Wawa on my way up here, then I only ate half my hoagie. The other half is sitting in the fridge, mocking me. Am I sick?
- So apparently the strangers who randomly stumble across my blog really liked my ramblings about Westworld. I should stop doing them before they get popular.
- I argued with my dad about unions, which is fun because it’s like arguing with myself, but he’s much better at just saying nonsense to be an asshole.
By the Numbers
Sobriety: 10/10. None for me, I’m driving.
Healthy Eating: 1/10. My mom made “Cowboy Food” for dinner. It was delicious.
Sanity: 10/10. Literally never got stressed or angry during my 5 hour drive.
True Love: 0/10. There are a lot of single moms out in the suburbs. That, or there are a bunch of babies on Bumble tryin’ to fuuuuuuck.
Steps: 7,386. Some of those steps were definitely slow-moving traffic.